How does it work?
- Online donations to participating charities will be accepted from 12:00 a.m. on Nov. 28, 2023 to 11:59 p.m. Central Time Nov. 28, 2023. Online donations may be made via the donation button on the home page High Plains Heritage Foundation. While the online donation button is currently live, only donations during this time period will qualify.
- Cash, checks, or money orders may be delivered in person at the High Plains Heritage Foundation office at 21 Plaza Drive, Suite 3, in Liberal, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Checks or money orders may be mailed to HPH Foundation, PO Box 1278, Liberal KS, 67901. All donations must be postmarked by Nov. 28, 2023 at the latest to be considered for the match. However, the match will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Checks must be written to “High Plains Heritage Foundation” with the nonprofit name specified in the memo line. If donating to multiple nonprofits, write one check for the total and bring a separate list of nonprofits and amounts to each. All donations are final and cannot be refunded. Nonprofit organizations will receive their donations plus a 1:1 dollar match from the challenge match fund up to the first $200 of the donation.
- HPHF is unable to accept gifts from IRA accounts for Giving Tuesday because of IRS restrictions on IRA qualifying distributions.
- For questions or additional information, contact Kay Burtzloff at the Foundation by phone at 620-626-7733 or email at email@example.com.